iPhone 3gs 4.0 Jailbreak – How to Do It Step by Step
Do you want to know how iPhone 3Gs 4.0 jailbreak is done? This is only the right thing to do once you have considered the many brilliant things offered by a jailbroken iPhone 4. Many people have seen the beauty of jailbreaking iPhone 4 because it can serve so many purpose using the third-party applications which not all are allowed by Apple. The fact that most of these applications are free will definitely save the user some money. With the rise of iPhone 3Gs running on iOS 4.0, the need simply arise since the many-faceted features of this model ensures that there’s definitely excitement when applications are downloaded.
How iPhone 3Gs 4.0 Jailbreak is Done?
Jailbreaking process nowadays is easier and convenient. Automatic jailbreak tool has become the trend that’s why even those who don’t have background in iPhone’s technicalities can still make the most of it. Here’s a sample guide on how to jailbreak your iPhone 3GS on iOS 4.0 using Windows.
1. Create a folder and name it Pwnage on your desktop. This will also serve as the place for
jailbreak tool that you will download in a while. You will also be using the folder for the latest firmware such as 4.0 on your iPhone.
2. Download the necessary jailbreak tools and the updated firmware.
3. It is highly recommended to back up all files before doing anything to ensure nothing loses during the process. After this, start connecting your iPhone to the PC.
4. Launch the iTunes in the iPhone.
5. By holding down shift and clicking restore, choose the list of devices.
6. Then proceed to the Pwnage folder on your desktop and tap on the firmware ipsw. Then proceed and click the Open button.
7. The iTunes will automatically pdates the iPhone on the firmware 4.0. After this, it is already possible to launch the jailbreak tool from the Pwnage folder.
8. Proceed to the Browse button.
9. Go back to the Pwnage folder on our desktop and click Open the firmware downloaded a while ago.
10. Select Cydia and choose Next.
11. Before proceeding to the Next button, check if you have plugged the iPhone into the computer. Then hit the Next button.
12. All needs to do now is to follow the instructions that will flash while phone is in the DFU mode.
13. Hold down the home and power buttons for about 10 seconds. Do this until software detects the iPhone device.
14. After this, iPhone immediately reboots.
15. The jailbreak tool will do the rest of the job. Wait until it is done.
16. Enjoy and make the most of your newly-jailbroken iPhone.
Now that you have seen how easy the whole process is, there’s no need to worry about backfiring. The presence of customer support system for most iPhone unlock tool site will be able to help further is one is having difficulty despite the instructions given.
Do Advantages of Jailbreaking Outweigh the Risks?
Many are sometimes concerned that choosing a jailbreak tool and run it on their iPhone may eventually harm it. This is only true if one have chosen among those dubious free jailbreak downloads. Some of these were not actually tested and cannot guarantee if it is safe. The best thing to do is to look for a reliable jailbreak tool to do the job. Then you will be at ease knowing it won’t brick or harm your iPhone.
The advantages are definitely worth the try because it can save one from spending too much on applications. Why not get it for free through the tools only made possible by third-party applications?
If you are itching to try now, then move. Visit: iPhone 3Gs 4.0 Jailbreak Software
With all these things in mind, it is definitely possible to bask in the many features only a jailbroken iPhone can bring. To know more about it, read on. Visit: iPhone 3Gs 4.0 Jailbreak